DetectRight Cloud Detection API
- Device detection with a couple of lines of code from your programming language.
- Same data and update frequency as the standalone API
- Technical information to serve the customer's browsing session, including screensize and media support.
- Meaningful data for mobile devices, tablets, web browsers, bots and spiders.
- Custom detection and custom cloud services available
- Simply deployment in minutes
- Not recommended for mission-critical websites or where detection speed is critical.
Standalone detection also available
Technologies currently supported for local deployment: Java (JRE 1.5+), .NET 4, PHP (v5.1+). Click here for more.
To run detection straight through Apache, we recommend Apache Mobile Filter.
Pricing and Licensing
Dataset for API
|W3C Core Vocab||An all-round basic dataset based on W3C standards||Device Type and other metadata||Limited Access per-Server Licence||More|
|DRURFL||All you need to distinguish between Tablets, Desktops and Mobiles, with a WURFL flavour to some of the fieldnames.||Basic markup, screen resolution, and media support and browser/OS ID, screen density (PPI).||Limited Access per-Server Licence||More|
|DR Lite||All you need to distinguish between Tablets, Desktops and Mobiles||Basic markup, screen resolution, and media support and browser/OS ID, screen density (PPI).||Limited Access per-Server Licence||More|
|WURFL||Output datapoints compatible with WURFL||Extra media types and extra preferred markup options, screen density (PPI).||Limited Access per-Server Licence||More|
|W3C+ (DeviceAtlas Compatible)||Extended version of W3C, datapoint compatible with the DeviceAtlas schema||Additional bonus fields for video and audio, additional diagnostic fields||Limited Access per-Server Licence||More|
|Custom data||A custom database based on your needs, served from a dedicated node.||Custom data management||Negotiated Enterprise license||More|
|Enterprise API||Enhanced Cloud API and completely custom data management/website access||Customised and fully supported bespoke deployment||Negotiated license||More|
|OEM Deployment||OEM licence for any DetectRight technology||Customised system and bespoke development||Negotiated License||More|